Habit

Well, maybe this post is not so useful for you, haha, coz I just wanna write about my habit.
So you can just skip this post :D
Talking about habit is talking about the way we live. Everyone has their own unique habit, and me as well. At first I thought I already recognized all of my habit, but I was wrong. Living together with Tika and Mba Arni during my exchange in Sweden, I then knew my 'unique' habit that I thought it was not a unique one before. I mean, in my oppinion, everyone do that. That habit is I like talking to my self. haha

Actually, I think many people do what I do, haha.
Tell me, do you like pronouncing the number and the way you solve a mathematical question? Saying what you are typing when you're replying sms or chat? Explaining to your self about the journal you've just read? Talking while you're cleaning the room as if you talk to the floor and broom? Emm but I'm sure you do this one "smiling in front of mirror when you feel so stress doing your task". Or if you still do not do it, how about taking a mirror to see your face when you're crying then you suddenly stop crying because laughing at you self :D. I'm sure you do the last one.

My other 'ga banget' habit is "Alay". Alay is Indonesian slank term to describe a person who acts strange, little bit 'ga banget' and other things that normal people do not do it, haha. But of course it's not a crazy or rough thing, I promise, haha
Sometimes my imagination is going too far that my friends can't understand it then it makes them look at me as if they are saying "please.. it's not funny at all" haha. But whatever they think, I enjoy my imagination. I feel so relax when I imagine that I can speak to the bird and fly with them. Having a wonderful machine that can do this and this and etc. So many imagination that I could hardly remember it.

Hemm.. I also like taking pictures then upload it on social media, haha
I don't know, I'm actually not a narcis person. I'm a little bit prude girl :3 (I'm sure you do not agree with it). Once I'm creating a photo album, there will be dozens of pictures, haha
My friends and even my senior told me that thing :D. But yaa, it's ok for me, I just wanna let my family that are far far away from here know that I'm ok being here and there's no worry about. :)

Yah, I think this is enough for now, haha. See you :)

Comments

Popular Posts